Patients who are seeking relief from chronic sinus issues may be able to take advantage of a safe, FDA approved option that is showing results. This procedure draws from the same technology used to treat cardiac patients, and can be utilized in a doctor’s office setting.
Balloon sinuplasty involves using a balloon to displace the bones in the sinuses. By widening the sinus passages, better drainage can be promoted, giving patients relief.
Some of the benefits include:
- Local Anesthetic—this broadens the number of patients who might be eligible for the procedure, including those who cannot be under a general anesthetic.
- Short Recovery Times— This procedure offers shorter recovery times than some sinus procedures. This enables the patient to get back to their normal routine in a day or two.
- Comfort— The procedure is performed in a doctor’s office and not a hospital, helping patients avoid some of the anxiety.
- Patient Satisfaction— Many patients who have undergone the procedure would recommend it to family and friends.
- Lower Cost— The procedure may offer lower out-of-pocket balloon sinuplasty cost for many patients because of the lower cost-of-care since the procedure is performed in a doctor’s office.
Balloon sinuplasty Palm Beach offer this procedure, and most patients say they would recommend it to a friend. It offers substantial relief and it also allows the patient to enjoy the benefits much quicker.
At Fix Your Sinuses in Palm Beach, a team of specialists offer this procedure in a safe, doctor’s office-style setting. The procedure only takes about an hour or two, and the best candidates are people ranging in age from 18-75 years old. They may also be people who suffer from chronic blockages lasting 12 or more weeks a year.
This procedure is FDA-approved, and is a safe an effective way to give people life-altering relief. Contact a doctor today to learn more about this promising option.